Choose product document...
Veeam Agent for Linux 3.0
Step 7. Specify Advanced Backup Settings
At the Advanced step of the wizard, specify advanced settings for the backup job:
Consider the following:
- You cannot specify encryption settings for the backup job if you have chosen to save backup files on a Veeam backup repository. Encryption options for Veeam Agent backup jobs targeted at the backup repository are managed by a backup administrator working with Veeam Backup & Replication. To learn more about data encryption capabilities available in Veeam Backup & Replication, see the Data Encryption section in the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide.
- You can specify file indexing settings only if Veeam Agent for Linux operates in the workstation or server mode.
- You can specify Oracle processing settings only if Veeam Agent for Linux operates in the server mode. These settings are available only for a volume-level backup job.
- You can specify backup maintenance settings only if you have selected the Veeam backup repository or Veeam Cloud Connect repository option at the Destination step of the wizard.
- You cannot specify data compression settings when you configure a backup job with the Backup Job wizard. If you want to specify these settings, consider creating the backup job with the Veeam Agent for Linux command line interface. To learn more, see Advanced Backup Job Settings.