At the Backup step of the wizard, select a backup and restore point from which you want to recover data.
The Backup step window comprises two panes:
- The Imported backups pane on the left displays information about backup: host name of the computer whose data is stored in the backup file, backup job name and number of restore points.
- The Restore points pane on the right displays a list of restore points in the backup.
To select backup and restore point:
- In the Imported backups pane, ensure that the backup from which you want to recover data is selected and press Enter.
If you want to select another backup, press the 'i' key and browse for the necessary backup file. To learn more, see Locate Backup File.
- In the Restore points pane, select with Up and Down keys the restore point from which you want to recover data and press Enter.
If you selected an encrypted backup for data restore, Veeam Agent for Linux will prompt you to provide a password to unlock the encrypted file. To lean more, see Restoring Data from Encrypted Backups.
- Veeam Agent for Linux will mount the content of the backup file to the /mnt/backup directory in the recovery image OS file system and display a notification window with the corresponding message. Press Enter to proceed to the File Level Restore wizard menu, open the file manager and save restored files.
When you perform file-level restore with the File Level Restore wizard, Veeam Agent for Linux always mounts the backup to the /mnt/backup directory. If you want to specify another directory for backup mount, you can perform file-level restore with the Veeam Agent for Linux command line interface. To learn more, see Restoring Files and Folders with Command Line Interface.