Specifying Backup Server Settings
The Specify Backup Server parameters step of the wizard is available if you have selected to restore data from a backup repository managed by the Veeam backup server.
Specify settings for the Veeam backup server that manages the backup repository where the backup file resides:
- In the Address field, specify a DNS name or IP address of the Veeam backup server.
- In the Port field, specify a number of the port over which Veeam Agent must communicate with the backup repository. By default, Veeam Agent uses port 10006.
- In the Login field, type a name of the account that has access to the Veeam backup repository.
- In the Domain field, type a name of the domain in which the account that has access to the Veeam backup repository is registered, for example: DOMAIN.
- In the Password field, type a password of the account that has access to the Veeam backup repository.
- Press Enter. Veeam Agent will connect to the Veeam backup server, and you will pass immediately to the Backup step of the wizard.