At the Advanced step of the wizard, specify active full backup settings for the backup job:
- Select the Active full option with the Tab and Down keys and press Enter.
- In the Active full window, make sure that the Create active full backups periodically option is selected and press Space.
- Specify schedule for periodic active full backups:
- If you want active full backups to run monthly, select the Monthly on this day option and specify the day of a month when Veeam Agent for Linux will perform active full backup.
- If you want active full backups to run weekly, do the following:
- Select the Weekly on selected days option, then select Days with the Tab key and press Enter.
- In the Days window, specify days on which Veeam Agent for Linux will perform active full backup. By default, Veeam Agent for Linux performs active full backup every Saturday. To select days, use Up, Down, Right, Left and Space keys.
- Switch to the Ok button with the Tab key and press Enter.