Managing Backup Repositories
A backup repository is a storage location where Veeam Agent for Linux keeps backup files. You can use the following types of storage as a target location for a backup job:
- Local (internal) storage of the protected machine (not recommended).
- Direct attached storage (DAS), such as USB, eSATA or Firewire external drives.
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) able to represent itself as SMB (CIFS) or NFS share.
- Object storage repository, such as S3 Compatible storage, Amazon S3, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure Blob.
- Veeam Backup & Replication 12 or later backup repository.
- Veeam Backup & Replication 12 or later cloud repository.
In This Section
- Creating Backup Repository
- Viewing List of Backup Repositories
- Editing Backup Repository Settings
- Rescanning Veeam Backup Repository
- Deleting Backup Repository