Veeam Agent for Linux provides several ways to get information about performed operations:
- With the Veeam Agent for Linux control panel
- With the Veeam Agent for Linux command line interface
For every data transfer operation, for example data backup and restore, backup import and export, Veeam Agent for Linux starts a new session. You can monitor performance of sessions started by Veeam Agent for Linux in the following ways:
- Monitor backup job session progress with the control panel.
- View real-time backup job session statistics with the control panel.
- View backup job sessions results with the control panel.
- View the session status using the command line interface.
- View session logs.