You can choose one of the following backup modes:
- Backup of an entire computer image
- Backup of specific computer volumes, for example, a system volume or secondary volume
- Backup of individual files and folders
[For server mode only] You can configure one or several backup jobs to back up your data. Configuring several backup jobs may be useful in the following situations:
- You can configure separate backup jobs for volume-level backup and file-level backup.
- You can configure backup jobs targeted at different backup repositories to keep several copies of your backed-up data at different locations.
- You can configure several backup jobs and define individual schedule for every job to back up necessary data at the desired time.
With Veeam Agent for Linux, you can configure the backup job in one of the following ways: