You can remove the Veeam Agent for Linux license if necessary. To remove a license:
- Launch the Veeam Agent for Linux control panel with the veeam or veeamconfig ui command.
- In the Veeam Agent for Linux control panel, press the 'm' key to open the Miscellaneous menu.
- In the menu, make sure that the Manage License option is selected and press Enter.
- In the Manage license window, press Tab to select the Remove button, then press Enter.
- Veeam Agent for Linux will remove the license and display a window notifying that the license is successfully removed. Press Enter to finish the license removal process.
After you remove the license, Veeam Agent for Linux will continue to operate in the free functionality mode. Mind the following: