Before You Begin
Before you publish disks, check the following requirements and limitations:
- The necessary ports must be opened on the target server. For more information, see Ports.
- The target server must support the file system of the disk that you plan to publish.
- If data deduplication is enabled for some disks in a backup, data deduplication must be enabled on the target server.
- The 32-bit version of a Linux server is not supported as the target server.
- You cannot publish disks from backups stored in the Veeam Cloud Connect repository.
For the full list of limitations, see the Considerations and Limitations section in the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide.