You can use the Veeam Agent for Linux control panel to collect and export product logs. When you export logs with the control panel, you can choose where Veeam Agent for Linux should save the resulting log archive.
To export logs:
- Launch the Veeam Agent for Linux control panel with the veeam or veeamconfig ui command.
- In the Veeam Agent for Linux control panel, press the 'm' key to open the Miscellaneous menu.
- In the menu, select the Export Logs option and press Enter.
- In the Choose logs directory window, specify a directory to which you want to save the log archive:
- In the Choose logs directory window, select the necessary directory and press Enter.
- Repeat the step 'a' until a path to the directory in which you want to save exported logs appears in the Current directory field.
- To create a new directory, switch to the Create Dir button, press Enter, then type a name for the new directory and press Enter.
- Switch to the Ok button and press Enter. Veeam Agent for Linux will collect logs, export them to an archive file with the name veeam_logs_<date>_<time>.tar.gz, and save the archive to the specified directory.