Deleting Backup Job
You can delete a backup job configured in Veeam Agent for Linux. When you delete a backup job, backup files created by this job remain intact on the backup repository.
You can delete backup jobs in one of the following ways:
- With the Veeam Agent for Linux control panel
- With the Veeam Agent for Linux command line interface
Deleting Backup Job with Control Panel
You can delete a backup job with the Veeam Agent control panel.
To delete a backup job:
- Launch the Veeam Agent control panel with the veeam or veeamconfig ui command.
- Press the 'c' key to open the Select job to configure dialog window or the 's' key to open the Select job to start dialog window.
- Select the necessary backup job in the list and press Delete.
- In the displayed notification window, make sure that the Yes button is selected and press Enter.
Deleting Backup Job with Command Line Interface
You can delete a backup job with the Veeam Agent command line interface. To delete a backup job, use the following command:
veeamconfig job delete --name <job_name>
veeamconfig job delete --id <job_id>
- <job_name> — name of the backup job that you want to delete.
- <job_id> — ID of the backup job that you want to delete.
$ veeamconfig job delete --name SystemBackup