Managing Service Providers
You can store backup files created with Veeam Agent for Linux on a cloud repository exposed to you by a Veeam Cloud Connect service provider. To do this, you must connect to a service provider. After that, you can specify a cloud repository as a target location for backup files in the properties of the backup job.
In This Section
- Connecting to Service Provider
- Viewing List of Service Providers
- Editing Connection to Service Provider
- Updating List of Cloud Repositories
- Deleting Connection to Service Provider