Backup of Team Chats Using Teams Export APIs
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 displays these settings if you enabled usage of Teams Export APIs for team chats backup.
To select an organization deployment type and Microsoft Online services whose data you want to protect, do the following:
- From the Select organization deployment type drop-down list, select Microsoft 365.
- If you want to back up Exchange Online data, select the Exchange Online check box.
- If you want to back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data, select the SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business check box.
- If you want to back up Microsoft Teams data, select the Microsoft Teams check box.
You can select this check box only if both Exchange Online and SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business check boxes are selected.
- If you want to back up team chats using Teams Export APIs, select the Teams chats check box.
This check box is available only if the Microsoft Teams check box is selected. For more information on how to back up team chats, see Organization Object Types.
Consider the following: