Extending Availability of Retrieved Data
You can extend the availability period of the retrieved backed-up data.
To extend the availability period of the retrieved backed-up data, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select the Data retrieval node.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select a retrieval job with backed-up data which availability period you want to extend and click Extend Availability on the ribbon.
- Right-click a retrieval job and select Extend Availability.
- In the wizard window that opens, specify number of days during which the retrieved backed-up data will be available to explore and restore using Veeam Explorers.
- If you want to receive a notification that the availability period is about to end, select the Send a notification email N hours before the retrieved data expires check box and specify the time for the notification.