Step 5. Specify Object Storage Bucket
At this step of the wizard, specify an object storage bucket and folder where you want to keep your backup data.
- From the Bucket drop-down list, select a bucket.
Make sure that the bucket you want to use to store your data was created in advance; Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 does not support creating new buckets.
- In the Folder field, select a folder to which you want to map your object storage repository, and which will be used to store backups.
To select a folder, click Browse and either select an existing folder or create a new one by clicking New Folder.
For more information about how data is stored, see Object Storage Repository Structure.
- Click Advanced if you want to configure storage consumption limitations.
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 will display the Advanced Settings window.
- In the Advanced Settings window, do the following:
- Select the Limit object storage consumption to check box if you want to allow Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 to exceed the storage limit.
- Set the limit.
- Click OK.