Viewing Retrieve Session Metrics
You can view a retrieve session metrics in one of the following ways:
- Open the Organizations view and in the inventory pane, select the Data retrieval node and then select a retrieval job in the preview pane.
- Open the History view and in the inventory pane, select the Retrieve node and then select a retrieve session in the preview pane.
Metrics of a retrieve session consist of the following sections:
- The Info section that shows the following fields:
- Name. The name of the retrieve session.
- Operation. The name of the operation.
Can be Retrieve or Remove.
- The Status section that shows the following fields:
- Status. The status of the session.
Can be Running, Success, Warning, or Error.
- Start Time. The start time of the session.
- End Time. The end time of the session.
- The Summary section that shows the following fields:
- Objects. Shows how many objects have been selected for retrieval of their backed-up data.
An object is an OneDrive account, SharePoint site, Microsoft Teams team, mailbox and archive mailbox, including group mailboxes, public folders and discovery search mailboxes.
- Processed. Shows how many blob files have been downloaded.