Editing Backup Repository Settings
Continue with this section to learn how to edit backup repository settings.
To edit backup repository settings, do the following:
- Go to Backup Infrastructure > Backup Repositories.
- In the preview pane, select a backup repository to edit.
- On the Repositories tab, click Edit Repository or right-click a backup repository and select Edit.
Consider the following:
- Changing the existing backup proxy server and the path is prohibited after the repository was created.
- The retention type of an existing backup repository cannot be changed.
- The Edit command is unavailable if a backup repository is out of date. For more information on how to upgrade a backup repository, see Upgrading Backup Repositories.