Editing Backup Repository Settings
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 allows you to edit backup repository settings.
Consider the following:
- Editing the Backup proxy and Path values is not possible after the repository was created.
- Extending a backup repository with object storage is not possible after the backup repository was added to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 backup infrastructure.
For more information on how to extend a backup repository with object storage, see Specify Object Storage Repository.
- Removing object storage from the backup repository configuration is not possible after the backup repository was extended with object storage.
- The retention type of a backup repository cannot be changed once set.
For more information about retention policies, see Retention Policy.
- The Edit command is unavailable if a backup repository is out of date.
For information on how to upgrade a backup repository, see Upgrading Backup Repositories.
To edit backup repository settings, do the following:
- Open the Backup Infrastructure view.
- In the inventory pane, select the Backup Repositories node.
- In the preview pane, select a backup repository.
- On the Backup Repository tab, click Edit Repository on the ribbon.
Alternatively, in the preview pane, right-click a backup repository and select Edit.
- Modify settings as required.