Removing Backup Job
You can remove a backup job from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 configuration.
Consider the following:
To remove a backup job from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 configuration, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization.
You can also select the root Organizations node to see all backup and backup copy jobs that created for all organizations added to the scope.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select a backup job and on the Jobs tab, click Delete on the ribbon.
- Right-click a backup job and select Delete.