This section explains how to add a new credentials record consisting of an account and a shared key to work with Microsoft Azure blob storage. You will be prompted to select such a credentials record at the Specify Object Storage Account step.
To add an account and key, do the following:
- In the main menu, click Manage cloud credentials.
- In the Cloud Credential Manager dialog, click Add > Microsoft Azure storage account.
- In the Account field, enter your storage account name.
- In the Shared key field, enter your shared key.
- In the Description field, enter optional description.
- Click OK.