Enabling or Disabling Backup Copy Job
You can enable or disable a backup copy job.
Consider the following:
- If a backup copy job is enabled, it can be executed on schedule.
- If a backup copy job is disabled, it cannot be executed on schedule but you can run it manually using the Start command. For more information, see Starting Backup Copy Job.
To enable or disable a backup copy job, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization.
You can also select the root Organizations node to see all backup and backup copy jobs that created for all organizations added to the scope.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select a backup copy job and on the Jobs tab, click Enable or Disable on the ribbon.
- Right-click a backup copy job and select Enable or Disable.
A backup copy job name consists of a backup job name for which a backup copy job is created and the copy job postfix.