Exploring Backup Job
You can open backups created by a backup job.
To open backups created by a backup job, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization.
You can also select the root Organizations node to see all backup and backup copy jobs that created for all organizations added to the scope.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select a backup job and click Explore on the ribbon and then select Explore latest <product> state of <date_and_time> or Explore <product> point-in-time state.
- Right-click a backup job and select Explore latest <product> state of <date_and_time> or Explore <product> point-in-time state.
where <product> is one of the following services: Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, or Teams.
- Proceed to Data Restore.