You can view backup sessions as either of the following steps describes:
- Open the Organizations view and in the inventory pane, select an organization and then select a backup job in the preview pane.
- Open the History view and in the inventory pane, select the Jobs > Backup node and then select a backup session in the preview pane.
Metrics of a backup session consist of the following sections:
- The Status section that shows the following fields:
- Session Status. The current state of the selected backup job.
- Bottleneck. A bottleneck value.
This value might be: Detecting, Source, Target and N\A.
- Detecting state is displayed when a backup job is started and Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 has not calculated the bottleneck value.
- Source state is displayed when a bottleneck occurs during download.
For example, if you have a slow connection or problems occur on the internet provider side and your connection speed drops significantly, the bottleneck value will topically be shown as Source.
- Target state is displayed when a bottleneck occurs during writing data to disk.
For example, if you are using a hard drive that is fragmented or an old type of the hard drive, the bottleneck value will typically be shown as Target.
- N\A state is displayed when no bottleneck occurs.
- Last Backup. The date and time of the last backup session.
- The Data section that shows the following fields:
- Processing rate. Shows the processing rate.
- Read rate. Shows the download speed.
- Write rate. Shows the writing speed.
- The Summary section that shows the following fields:
- Duration. The duration of the backup session.
- Objects. Shows how many objects have been backed up during the session.
An object is an OneDrive account, SharePoint site, mailbox and archive mailbox, including group mailboxes, public folders and discovery search mailboxes.
- Transferred. Shows how many bytes have been downloaded.