Backup session metrics can be reviewed, as either of the following steps describes:
- Open the Organizations view and in the inventory pane, select an organization and then select a backup job in the preview pane.
- Open the History view and in the inventory pane, select the Jobs > Backup node and then select a backup session in the preview pane.
Metrics of a backup session consist of the following sections:
- The Status section that shows the following fields:
- Session Status. The current state of the selected backup job.
- Bottleneck. The bottleneck value.
This value might be: Detecting, Source, Target and N\A.
- The Detecting state is displayed when a backup job has just been started and Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 has not calculated the bottleneck value.
- The Source state is displayed when a bottleneck occurs during download.
For example, if you have a slow connection or problems occur on the internet provider side and your connection speed drops significantly, the bottleneck value will topically be shown as Source.
- The Target state is displayed when a bottleneck occurs during writing data to disk.
For example, if you are using a hard drive that is fragmented or an old type of the hard drive, the bottleneck value will typically be shown as Target.
- The N\A state is displayed when no bottleneck occurs.
- Last Backup. The date and time of the last backup session.
- The Data section that shows the following fields:
- Processing rate. Shows the processing rate.
- Read rate. Shows the download speed.
- Write rate. Shows the writing speed.
- The Summary section that shows the following fields:
- Duration. The duration of the backup session.
- Objects. Shows how many objects have successfully been backed up during the session.
- Transferred. Shows how many bytes have been downloaded.