Removing Backup Copy Job
You can remove a backup copy job from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 configuration.
When you remove a backup copy job, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 keeps the backed-up files in the target backup repository where backup copies were created. You can retrieve your backed-up data from the target backup repository or explore backup copies. For more information, see Retrieving Backed-Up Data and Exploring Backup Copies.
To remove a backup copy job from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 configuration, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization.
You can also select the root Organizations node to see all backup and backup copy jobs that created for all organizations added to the scope.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select a backup copy job and click Delete on the ribbon.
- Right-click a backup copy job and select Delete.
A backup copy job name consists of a backup job name for which a backup copy job is created and the copy job postfix.