Install Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 application that will perform data backup. For that:
- Download the ZIP archive from Veeam website, and unpack it to a folder of your choice.
- Run the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 setup.
- At the License Agreement step of the wizard, you must accept the license agreement for the product. If you do not accept the license agreement, you will not be able to pass to next step of the setup wizard.
- Read the license agreement.
- Select the I accept the terms in the license agreement option and click Next.
- By default, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 is installed to the C:\Program Files\Veeam\Backup365\ folder. To install to another location, at the Destination Folder step of the wizard, click Change, then in the Change Destination Folder window specify the destination folder you need.
- At the next step, click Install to begin the installation. (To get to the previous steps of the wizard, click Back; to quit the setup, use Cancel.) Wait for the installation process to complete and click Finish to close the setup wizard.