Managing Encryption Passwords
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 allows you to configure passwords that you can use to encrypt data in object storage using the 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
To add an encryption password, do the following:
- In the main menu, click Manage Passwords.
- In the Password Manager window, click Add.
- In the Password field, enter a new password.
- In the Verify password field, re-enter the password.
- In the Hint field, enter a hint that will help you to remember the password.
Make sure to remember your encryption password because, if lost, it cannot be restored.
In This Section