Managing Encryption Passwords
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 allows you to configure passwords that you can use to encrypt data in object storage repositories using the AES-256 specification.
To configure a password, do the following:
- In the main menu, click Manage passwords.
- In the Password Manager dialog, click Add.
- In the Password field, enter a new password.
- In the Verify password field, re-enter the password.
- In the Hint field, enter a hint that might help you remember the password.
Make sure to remember your password because, if lost, it cannot be restored.
In This Section