Editing Backup Copy Job Settings
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 allows you to edit a backup copy job settings.
To edit settings of a backup copy job, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization.
You can also select the root Organizations node to see all backup and backup copy jobs that created for all organizations added to the scope.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select a backup copy job and on the Jobs tab, click Edit on the ribbon.
- Right-click a backup copy job and select Edit.
A backup copy job name consists of a backup job name for which a backup copy job is created and the copy job postfix.
- Modify the required settings.
You can change a target backup repository and reconfigure a backup copy job scheduling options.