Exploring Single Organization
When exploring a single organization, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 merges and loads the latest restore points that have been created by each backup job of the selected organization.
The following is an example of exploring a single organization with backups that are stored in three different backup repositories. In such a scenario, the following restore points will be merged and loaded into the Veeam Explorers scope:
- For Repository 1, only the restore point created on February 3.
- For Repository 2, only the restore point created on February 4.
- For Repository 3, only the restore point created on February 3.
If you remove a backup job from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 configuration, the backup data created by this job remains in a backup repository and is also loaded into the Veeam Explorers scope.
To open backups created by all backup jobs of a specific organization, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, right-click an organization and select one of the following options:
- Explore latest <product> state of <date_and_time>. To explore the latest backup state.
- Explore <product> point-in-time state. To select a point-in-time state. For more information, see Exploring Point In Time.