Exploring Single Organization
When exploring a single organization, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 merges and loads the latest restore points that have been created by each backup job of the selected organization.
The following is an example of exploring a single organization with backups that are stored in three different backup repositories. In such a scenario, the following restore points will be merged and loaded into the Veeam Explorer scope:
- For Repository 1, only the restore point created on February 3.
- For Repository 2, only the restore point created on February 4.
- For Repository 3, only the restore point created on February 3.
If you remove a backup job from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 configuration, the backup data created by this job remains in a backup repository and is also loaded into the Veeam Explorer scope.
To open backups created by all backup jobs of the selected organization, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, right-click an organization and select either of the following options:
- Explore latest <product> state of <date_and_time>. To explore the latest backup state.
- Explore <product> point-in-time state. To select a point-in-time state. For more information, see Exploring Point-in-Time.