Continue with this section to learn more about adding, editing, renaming and removing Microsoft Office 365 and on-premises Microsoft organizations.
To connect to Microsoft organizations, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 uses the following components:
- Exchange Web Services (EWS) and PowerShell to connect to Microsoft Office 365 and on-premises Microsoft Exchange organizations.
- SharePoint Client Object Model (CSOM) and Windows Remote Management to connect to on-premises Microsoft SharePoint organizations.
For more information about Windows Remote Management, see this Microsoft article.
- Microsoft Graph to connect to Microsoft Office 365 organizations.
In This Section
- Adding Microsoft Office 365 Organizations
- Adding On-Premises Microsoft Organizations
- Adding Hybrid Organizations
- Understanding Password Encryption
- Editing Organization Parameters
- Renaming Organizations
- Removing Organizations