To add a new on-premises Microsoft Exchange or on-premises Microsoft SharePoint organization to the program scope, do the following:
- In the Organizations view, click Add Org on the toolbar or right-click the root Organizations node and select Add organization.
- Depending on the organization type, proceed to:
- Adding On-Premises Microsoft Exchange Organization
- Adding On-Premises Microsoft SharePoint Organization
- Adding On-Premises Organizations of Both Types
Send feedback | Updated on 4/2/2019