To add a new On-premises Microsoft Exchange organization, specify the following:
- Server. Microsoft Exchange server EWS endpoint URL, for example, e.mail.mycompany.com. If necessary, contact your Exchange administrator to know the URL. If the server requires SSL connection, select Use SSL. After that you can select to skip one or several checks. Use the following checkboxes:
- Skip certificate trusted authority verification.
- Skip certificate common name verification.
- Skip revocation check.
- Username and Password. Enter credentials to connect to the Exchange organization. User account should be provided in the domain\user format and have sufficient access rights. See the Required Permissions section.
- Grant impersonation to this user. Use this option to grant impersonation automatically.
- Configure throttling policy. Use this option to automatically configure a throttling policy for connection with the Microsoft Exchange server. With this checkbox selected, Veeam will automatically create VeeamArchivingThrottlingPolicy for the specified Exchange server, which can be examined on that server using the administrative UI.
After the verification is completed, you can see the added on-premises Exchange organization under the Organizations node in the navigation pane of the Organizations view.