Viewing Restore Session Metrics
To review restore session metrics, do the following:
- Open the History view.
- In the inventory pane, select the Restore node.
- In the preview pane, select a restore session.
Metrics of a restore session consist of the following sections:
- The Info section that shows the following fields:
- Name. The name of the restore session.
- Session type. The session type.
- Initiated by. The user name under which the session has been executed or is still in progress.
- The Status section that shows the following fields:
- Status. The status of the session.
Can be Success, Warning or Error.
- Start Time. The start time of the session.
- End Time. The end time of the session.