You can rename your Microsoft Office 365 and on-premises Microsoft organizations in the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 console.
To rename an organization, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, right-click an organization and select Rename organization.
- In the Rename Organization wizard, select either of the following options:
- Use the default name. To continue using the default organization name.
- Use the following name. To use a custom name.
When selecting this option, provide a new name and click Rename.
Consider that when creating a Mailbox Protection Reports, organizations will be shown with their original names.