Editing Backup Job Settings
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 allows you to edit a backup job settings.
To edit settings of a backup job, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization.
You can also select the root Organizations node to see all backup and backup copy jobs that created for all organizations added to the scope.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select a backup job and on the Jobs tab, click Edit on the ribbon.
- Right-click a backup job and select Edit.
- Modify the required settings.
You can change the following parameters:
- The name and description of a backup job.
- The list of objects to back up and their processing options.
- The list of objects to exclude and their exclusion options.
Also, you can select another backup proxy server and backup repository, and reconfigure a backup job scheduling options.
You cannot select another backup proxy server and backup repository with a different retention type if you edit a backup job for which a backup copy job is already created.