Removing Backup Proxy Servers
You can remove a backup proxy server from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 backup infrastructure if you no longer need it.
Consider the following:
- A default backup proxy server cannot be removed.
- The Veeam Backup Proxy for Microsoft Office 365 service will be uninstalled from the target server.
- Backup data and log files will be preserved.
To remove a backup proxy server from the backup infrastructure, do the following:
- Open the Backup Infrastructure view.
- In the inventory pane, select the Backup Proxies node.
- In the preview pane, select a backup proxy server.
- On the Backup Proxy tab, click Remove Proxy on the ribbon.
Alternatively, in the preview pane, right-click a backup proxy server and select Remove.