At this step of the wizard, select a location of your Amazon bucket, a bucket and folder where you want to keep backup data.
- In the Data center location drop-down list, select a region that contains available buckets.
- In the Bucket drop-down list, select a bucket.
Make sure that the bucket you want to use to store your data was created in advance; Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 does not support creating new buckets.
- In the Folder field, select a cloud folder to which you want to map your object storage repository, and which will be used to store backups.
To select a folder, click Browse and either select an existing folder or create a new one by clicking New Folder.
For more information about how data is stored, see Object Storage Repository Structure.
- Click Advanced if you want to configure storage consumption limitations.
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 will display the Advanced Settings window.
- In the Advanced Settings window, do the following:
- Select the Limit object storage consumption to check box if you want to allow Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 to exceed the storage limit.
- Set the limit.
- Select the Use infrequent access storage class check box If you plan to access your backup data in an infrequent manner and to mark each block as Standard IA (Standard Infrequent Access). For more information about infrequent access, see this Amazon article.
- Click OK.