Stopping Backup Copy Job
To stop a backup copy job, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization.
You can also select the root Organizations node to see all backup and backup copy jobs that created for all organizations added to the scope.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select a backup copy job and on the Jobs tab, click Stop on the ribbon.
- Right-click a backup copy job and select Stop.
A backup copy job name consists of a backup job name for which a backup copy job is created and the copy job postfix.