Step 1. Launch New Backup Copy Job Wizard
To launch the New Backup Copy Job wizard, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization.
You can also select the root Organizations node to see all backup and backup copy jobs that were created for all organizations added to the scope.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select a backup job for which you want to create a backup copy job and click Backup Copy on the ribbon.
- Right-click a backup job and select Add to backup copy job.
Keep in mind that you can create only one backup copy job per backup job.