Editing Backup Proxy Server Settings
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 allows you to edit settings of your backup proxy servers.
To edit backup proxy server settings, do the following:
- Open the Backup Infrastructure view.
- In the inventory pane, select the Backup Proxies node.
- In the preview pane, select a backup proxy server.
- On the Backup Proxy tab, click Edit Proxy on the ribbon.
Alternatively, in the preview pane, right-click a backup proxy server and select Edit.
- Modify settings as required.
Consider the following:
- Editing a host server name is prohibited once it is set.
- The Edit command is unavailable if a backup proxy server needs to be upgraded. For more information, see Upgrading Backup Proxy Servers.
- You cannot change the type of a backup proxy server from the domain backup proxy to the workgroup backup proxy and vice versa.