To be able to browse your Exchange organization’s backup using Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange, you should be granted access to your service provider's Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 server. Access must be granted according to the Configuring Authentication Settings section.
To add a new Exchange organization backup to the Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange scope, do the following:
- Open Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange.
- Go to the Home tab and click Add Store > Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 service provider. This option will only be available if you have added at least one Service Provider. See Adding a Service Provider in Veeam Backup & Replication.
- From the drop-down list, select a Service Provider to which you want to connect.
- Provide your Microsoft Office 365 Organization credentials and click Connect.
After you have connected to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 server of your Service Provider, you will be able to browse your data using Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange abilities.
- See Restoring Organization Mailbox Data to learn more on restoring Exchange organization mailboxes and items.
- See Exporting Microsoft Exchange Objects to PST File to learn more on exporting objects.
- See Saving Microsoft Exchange Items to learn more on saving Exchange items.
- See Sending Microsoft Exchange Items to learn more on sending Exchange items.