Editing Organization Settings
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 allows you to edit a Microsoft organization settings.
To edit a Microsoft organization settings, do the following:
- Open the Organizations view.
- In the inventory pane, select an organization.
- Do one of the following:
- On the Home tab, click Edit Org on the ribbon.
- Right-click an organization and select Edit organization.
- Modify the required settings.
You can edit the following organization settings:
- Organization deployment type.
Consider that you cannot change the Microsoft 365 organization deployment type to the On-premises type.
- Services that you want to protect.
- Microsoft Azure region and authentication method.
- User name and password.