Continue with this section to learn more about removing a backup repository from the application scope.
Consider the following:
- Existing backup files will not be removed.
- Before removing a repository, make sure to re-map all the associated backup jobs to another backup repository. The restore points located in a repository which is being removed will become unavailable.
- The default backup repository — a machine on which Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 is deployed — cannot be removed.
To remove a repository, do the following:
- Go to Backup Infrastructure > Backup Repositories.
- In the preview pane, select a backup repository to remove.
- On the Repositories tab, click Remove Repository or right-click a backup repository and select Remove.