In the History view of the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 console, you can search for backup, backup copy, retrieve and restore sessions using keywords.
To search for backup, backup copy, retrieve and restore sessions, do the following:
- Open the History view.
- Select one of the following nodes:
- Jobs. To search for both backup and backup copy sessions.
- Backup. To search only for backup sessions.
- Copy. To search only for backup copy sessions.
- Retrieve. To search for retrieve sessions.
- Restore. To search for restore sessions.
- Enter a search query in the search field at the top of the preview pane.
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 will display only sessions whose names include keywords that you are searching for.
To remove a keyword, click the cross mark.