Choose product document...
Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 3.0
To configure Office 365 Backup as a Service for tenants, do the following:
- Add a service provider in Veeam Backup & Replication, as described in the Connecting to Service Providers section of the Veeam Cloud Connect User Guide.
- Add backups to the Veeam Explorer scope, as described in Exploring Backups in Veeam Explorers.
Mind the following:
- Make sure to install Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange, Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint and Veeam Explorer for Microsoft OneDrive for Business that come as part of the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 3.0 distribution package.
- By default, tenants are not able to restore anything without the service provider assistance. To be able to perform self-service recovery procedures, a service provider must configure authentication settings for tenants, as described in Configuring Authentication Settings.
- Tenants must provide their service providers with their Microsoft organization credentials so that service providers can connect to tenants organizations. Tenants can use the same credentials when adding a Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 service provider server to the Veeam Explorers scope, as described in Working with Backups in Veeam Explorers.