To explore a backup that was created by the selected backup job, do the following:
- In the Organizations view, select an organization that contains backup jobs you want to explore.
- In the preview pane, right-click a backup job and select either of the following options:
- Explore latest <product> state of <date>. To explore the latest backup state.
- Explore point-in-time state. To select a point-in-time. For more information, see Exploring Point-in-time.
- Depending on the data type you are exploring, proceed with one of the following sections to learn more about working with the backup data using Veeam Explorers:
- Processing Microsoft Exchange Backups
- Processing Microsoft SharePoint Backups
- Processing Microsoft OneDrive Backups
Send feedback | Updated on 11/13/2018