Backup of Team Chats Using EWS
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 displays these settings if you did not enable usage of Teams Export APIs for team chats backup.
For more information about team chats backup in Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365, see Backup of Team Chats Using Teams Export APIs.
To specify Microsoft services that you want to protect in your hybrid organization, select the following check boxes based on the listed scenarios:
- Exchange Online
To back up Exchange Online data.
- Microsoft Exchange Server
To back up on-premises Microsoft Exchange data.
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
To back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server
To back up on-premises Microsoft SharePoint data.
- Microsoft Teams
Select this check box if you want to back up Microsoft Teams data.
You can select this check box only if both Exchange Online and SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business check boxes are selected.
Depending on the types of services that you have selected, do the following:
- Select Microsoft Azure region and authentication method for the Microsoft 365 organization. For more information, see Adding Microsoft 365 Organizations.
- Specify connection settings to the on-premises Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SharePoint servers. For more information, see Adding On-Premises Microsoft Organizations.
Consider the following: