Removing Object Storage Repositories
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 allows you to remove object storage repositories from the backup infrastructure if you no longer need them.
Consider the following:
- You cannot remove an object storage repository that is in use by an extended backup repository.
- When removing an object storage repository from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 infrastructure, the backup data will not be removed from this storage.
To remove an object storage repository from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 backup infrastructure, do the following:
- Open the Backup Infrastructure view.
- In the inventory pane, select the Object Storage Repositories node.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select an object storage repository and on the Object Storage Repository tab, click Remove Object Storage on the ribbon.
- Right-click an object storage repository and select Remove.