Removing Object Storage
Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 allows you to remove object storage from the backup infrastructure if you no longer need them.
Consider the following:
- You cannot remove object storage that is in use by an extended backup repository.
- When removing object storage from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 infrastructure, the backup data will not be removed from this storage.
To remove object storage from the Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 backup infrastructure, do the following:
- Open the Backup Infrastructure view.
- In the inventory pane, select the Object Storage node.
- In the preview pane, do one of the following:
- Select object storage and click Remove Object Storage on the ribbon.
- Right-click object storage and select Remove.