Appendix A. Unattended Installation
The Veeam MP for VMware solution can be installed in the unattended mode. Installation is launched from the command line and performed without any user interaction.
If you use the unattended mode to deploy Veeam MP for VMware components, the components must be installed in the following order:
- Deploy OpsMgr agents to servers that will host Collectors, and to the vCenter Server (optionally). For details, see Collector-Only Installation.
- Configure agents on Collector servers to allow Proxying. For details, see Collector-Only Installation.
- Install the VE Service (unattended mode).
- Install the Veeam UI (unattended mode).
- Install the Collector (unattended mode).
- Import Veeam management packs into OpsMgr. For details, see Importing Management Packs.
- Connect VMware Servers to be monitored in the Veeam UI. For details, see After You Install.
The following topics describe the setup commands and command-line options for installation of the VE Service, Veeam UI and Collectors in the unattended mode.