The Veeam Management Pack for VMware solution can be installed in unattended mode. Installation is launched from the command line and performed without any user interaction.
In unattended mode, the Veeam MP for VMware components must be installed in the following order:
- Deploy Ops Mgr Agents to:
- The server(s) destined to be Veeam Collector(s)
- Optionally, to vCenter Server(s)
- Configure agents on Collector servers to allow Proxying.
- Install Veeam Virtualization Extensions Service (unattended mode).
- Install Veeam Virtualization Extensions UI (unattended mode).
- Veeam VMware Collector on server(s) with that role (unattended mode).
- Import Veeam Management Packs into the Ops Mgr.
- Connect VMware Servers to be monitored in the Veeam Virtualization Extensions UI.
For details on:
- Steps 1 and 2, see Collector-Only Installation.
- Step 5, see Importing Management Packs.
- Step 7 see After You Install.
The following topics describe the setup commands and command-line options for installing VE Service, Veeam UI and Veeam Collector(s) in the unattended mode.