The Collector server(s) and/or VE Service do not appear in the Veeam for VMware > Veeam Collectors views.
- The discovery has not yet completed. As per Microsoft Best Practice, the initial discovery interval for Collector and Extensions Service is 4 hours.
- OpsMgr Agent Action Account does not have permissions required to read the registry and discover the Veeam MP for VMware applications.
- Communication problems between OpsMgr agent and OpsMgr server.
- Wait for discovery to complete; alternatively a restart of the OpsMgr agent (System Center Management service) on the Collector / Veeam Virtualization Extensions server can initiate discovery.
- Check the permissions assigned to the OpsMgr Agent Action Account. It is recommended that an account with full administrative access to the local server.
- In the OpsMgr console, open the Agent Managed view, find the server(s) hosting the Collector and/or VE Service, and check if the OpsMgr Agent has been deployed to that server and if it is reporting back with Green status to the OpsMgr server.