Running Configure Health Service Task on Management Server
To run the Configure Health Service task, do the following:
- In the Monitoring view of the OpsMgr console, open the Collector state view:
- For OpsMgr 2007 R2, expand the Veeam for VMware > _Veeam Collectors node.
- For OpsMgr 2012 and 2012 R2, expand the Veeam for VMware > Veeam Collectors > _Veeam Collectors node.
After the discovery of Collector applications is complete in OpsMgr, the view will be populated with the _Veeam Collectors state.
- In the Actions pane, select a Collector.
- In the Tasks pane, expand the Veeam VMware Collector Service Tasks node and click the Configure Health Service task.