Extensions Service settings define the behavior of the VE Service and all Collectors. To access the settings:
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Management Pack for System Center page, click the Settings. The Extensions Service Settings window will open.
Hover the mouse pointer over any setting to see settings descriptions.
- In the Extensions Service Settings window, you can change the setting values as follows:
- To change a value of a string or numeric type, double-click it in the list and enter a new value.
- To change an option value, double-click it and select a new value from the drop-down list.
- To restore the default value, click the Set all values to default link on the right.
- Click Save to apply changes.
The following Extensions Service settings can be changed:
Defines time interval (in seconds) within which Collector heatbeat is expected before Collector status changes to Unreachable.
Defines whether monitoring load should be rebalanced when an unreachable Collector reconnects as a failback method.
Defines the time interval (in minutes) at which VE Service reports the state of registered Collectors to Operations Manager. The value must be in range 5-120.
Defines the time interval (in minutes) at which VE Service reports the state of connected VMware servers to Operations Manager. The value must be in range 5-120.
Defines whether vSphere clusters should be split into multiple monitoring jobs.
Defines timeout threshold (in seconds) for connecting from Virtualization Extension Manager to a vSphere server.
Defines time interval (in seconds) between refreshing VMware server topology in Veeam Virtualization Extensions.
Defines the level of detail to wtite to the Veeam Virtualization Extensions log file.