This report shows the history of VM disk files migrations between shared datastores across a time range.
In this example, the report allows you to detect virtual machines whose disk files were relocated to and from the selected datastore during this month.
To run this report:
- From the From list, choose This month > First day. From the To list, choose Today.
- In the Scope section, include the necessary datastore in the report.
- From the Scope Defines list, choose Datastore.
- From the Group by list, choose Datastore.
- Click Run to view the report.
For every VM, the report chart and report table will display period(s) during which the VM disk files were residing on the datastore.
In this example, the report shows that VM #1 resided on the datastore from 08.04. 19:17 to 09.04. 5:31, then from 09.04 15:09 to 11.04. 23:08, and then from 11.04. 23:37 till the present tome.